Window Tinting vs. Window Tinting Alternatives
Window tinting offers numerous benefits when compared to alternative heat control, glare reduction, UV protection, decorative glass, and window security options available on the market.
Window Tinting Pros vs. the Alternatives
Window tinting offers a cost-effective way to address numerous issues and project goals including:
- Energy savings: Effectively blocks solar heat gain and provides insulation for existing glass features. Cost-effective option compared to window replacement and provides better aesthetics than traditional window treatments and roller shades. Window film also doesn’t require manual operation.
- UV protection: Blocks up to 99.9% of harmful UV rays without impacting the appearance of existing glass. Maintains optically clear views unlike traditional window treatments and doesn’t require manual operation.
- Glare reduction: Actively controls glare without blocking out natural light transmissions unlike traditional window treatments and roller shades.
- Safety and security: Security bars are unsightly, draw unwanted attention, and simply cannot be installed in residential properties. Security film offers a comprehensive safety solution that protects against theft, crime, natural disasters, and more. Specialty film options are available, providing a cost-effective alternative to ballistic-resistant glass. Security film can also be used to update annealed glass to tempered glass.
- Decorative and frosted: Decorative film offers an affordable alternative to frosted and decorative glass replacement. It also allows property owners to easily change this aesthetic while offering customizability for brand visibility and visual marketing. Decorative film can also be used on commercial properties for safety distraction markers.
Window tinting offers creative solutions, cost-effective alternatives, and exclusive technology for achieving your project goals across both residential and commercial properties.