The sun on windows here in the Arizona Desert is incredibly smoldering hot! The temperatures here soar to incredible temperatures here–sometimes into the hundreds. You can feel the heat radiating out from windows here–even from windows. The Phoenix sun is unrelenting and is the reason a lot of residents run their A/C all year. Some windows are more affected by this heat and others can’t have heat transfer without causing damage to things behind them. These windows need heat-reducing window tint applied to them asap. .
Areas for Heat Blocking Window Film
- South and Western Facing Windows: Windows that face South and get directions get more sun than northern or east or facing windows. This means spaces behind windows of this orientation will get incredibly hot and transfer this heat to interiors
- Windows in Home Offices: Working in a home office with heat radiating through windows is horrible. And, since most home offices are small, there is no escaping the heat coming through windows. This makes heat reducing window film perfect for home office settings.
- Windows Near Home Electronics: TVs, speakers, computers, and most electronics break down in short order when exposed to excessive heat. By having heat resistant window film put on to these windows extends the life of your most expensive home goods.
- Windows with Merchandise: The heat from the sun is known to melt and fade store merchandise. A way to keep your product investment safe in the windows of your Vegas store or gallery is to reduce heat and glare with heat-reducing window film.
- Windows Near Guests or Patrons: Places you don’t want excessive heat from the Phoenix are places where your customers congregate: lobbies of hotels, tables in restaurants, and check-out stations in stores. This makes sense that these areas are perfect for commercial window tinting.
- Windows Near Electronic Equipment: You have invested a lot of time and money in purchasing electronics, machinery, and equipment for your business. The heat of the sun on any of these is devastating and will ruin them. Protect these expensive items by having heat-reducing window film applied to your sunniest windows.